Real estate investigations involve the gathering of necessary evidence; proof and data are needed to establish the right proof of property ownership or to resolve any dispute over the real estate property.
In the situation of a real estate transaction, it has been know that documents that appear to have been provided by the National Registry are in fact false, the consequences of which would result in the loss of large sums of money. Our real estate investigation will include accessing publicly available records as well as using this and other information to uncover further facts and evidence some of which many not be openly available in public records.
We do not depend solely on documents that a lawyer can access from a property title search; we also extend our investigations using other methods.
Herein below are other services we offer:-
- Document Retrieval Services
- Environmental Hazard History
- Equity Evaluations
- Estate Investigations
- Eviction Matters
- Foreclosure Issues
- Individual Background Checks
- Investigation of Rental Conditions
- Mortgage and Real Estate Fraud
- Mortgage/Title Insurance Fraud
- Real Property Database Searches
- Social Media & Internet Investigations
- Tenant Background Checks
- Title Search and Verification
- Zoning Violations Searches